If you’re on this page then you must be drawn to something about my work! I am super excited you’re here and hope to give you as much info as you need! Just a heads up! I only have limited dates available for this year and I’m booking dates for next year! I know it’s crazy! So if you have thought about reaching out to check if your date is available, then don’t hesitate!
The experience you have on your wedding day will remain with you through the years ahead. So when booking me as your wedding photographer, I feel that the quality of the photography should be equally matched with the experience of us working together. Once you are a client, I treat you like my new best friend, because I would never want to disappoint a friend. I will be with you on this journey and by your side most of the wedding day. I will celebrate with you, smile, laugh and enjoy these good times. I want you to trust that I’m working my tail off to capture memories of your big day that will take you back to that special day in an instant.
Apart from being your professional cheerleader and supporter, I bring a fun, positive attitude, energy and patience. We will create a timeline and family photo list ahead of the wedding to help keep the day on track and running smoothly. I will guide you through the photography parts so you will never be lost as to what to do or worrying what moments need to be documented, all in a very relaxed manner to keep the fun rolling throughout the entire day.
My style is 80% candid photojournalism. This means that I blend into the day and capture the natural smiles, the spontaneous laughs, and the meaningful moments. The real story. The remaining 20% I use my years of experience to create beautiful & intimate portraits triggering by real moments to create those wedding photos you’ve always dreamt of.
After the wedding, it’s important to be able to share the memories with your loved ones. You receive your wedding photos in a few different ways to make it easy to share them with family and friends no matter where in the world they live. From the initial sneak peeks within the first week blasted on social media, to a highlights slideshow of some of the best moments of the day, an online gallery of the full collection as well as a USB for yourselves with both high-resolution printable digital files and a set of low-resolution images resized for sharing on social media. Plus, all images delivered are in colour and a selection of black & whites.
As your photographer, it’s my aim to deliver photographs that take you back to relive the day. From capturing intimate portraits, beautiful details and candid unscripted moments. Photographs capture moments in time forever, so for me, it’s important that my photographs are timeless. My editing style has remained fairly consistent over the years to retain beautiful natural colours that will still look great years down the track.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my work.